Graduation Bulletin Board
Hooray for the graduates! Design fun, festive bulletin boards and wall decor for graduation, promotion or any milestone event. Go large with bulletin boards using the eclips Machine and cartridges. The picture-in-picture feature makes this project picture perfect!
Use eclips features to create unique bulletin boards that are both engaging and amazing works of art.
Curriculum: Fine Arts & Crafts
Fine Arts: Visual Arts
Standard 3: Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- K-4 - Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.
Standard 5: Reflecting Upon and Assessing the Characteristics and Merits of Their Work and the Work of Others
- K-4 - Students understand that there are various purposes for creating works of visual art.
As the academic year closes, celebrate student achievement with fun, inspiring bulletin boards. Allow students to decorate their own picture frames.
Supplies Used: Cardstock, Cork or Bulletin Board, Glue or Tape (Double-Sided), Photographs, Scissors
The teacher will cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Cut the Star Border and Stars using the eclips Machine and Holiday cartridge.
- Create the Cap w/Tassel frames using the School & Sports cartridge. Use the Picture-in-Picture feature to create the frames. Adhere a student photograph to each frame with double-sided tape.
- Cut the Phrase, "class of" using the School & Sports cartridge.
- Cut numbers to create the year using any Shapes & Alphabet cartridge. Cover the bulletin or cork board with paper and adhere the framed photographs, cut-outs and title to the board (see Main Photo).