New die-cutting, embossing and accessory products expand consumer creativity
LAKE FOREST, Calif. (Jan. 9, 2015) – Empowering crafters to explore new creative territory, Sizzix® presented an exciting assortment of fresh products at the Craft and Hobby Association 2015 Mega Show in Anaheim, Calif.
The newest product accessories to join Sizzix include:
- All-new Sizzix Colored Cutting Pads create a colorful cutting experience. They easily stand out on any craft room table and are transparent for visual ease in die-cutting. Available in February at an MSRP of $11.99, the cutting pads will be offered in such eye-popping “flavors” as watermelon, grape and mint. Their rounded beveled edges offer easy machine insertion, while their high-quality polycarbonate plastic ensure longevity.
- Featuring a sleek, ergonomic rubber-grip handle for non-slippage and easy maneuverability, the Sizzix Die Brush instantly removes excess paper from wafer-thin, chemically-etched dies. The brush can also be used on the die-cuts to reveal the perfect cut. The new roller brush and foam pad set are now available at an MSRP of $9.99.
- Extending crafters’ attraction to Sizzix is the Extended Magnetic Platform, offering a longer surface to accommodate multiple chemically-etched dies at a time. Using even more high-grade magnets for ultra-precise placement during cutting with a clear view of their project, the platform retails for $69.99 and is now available.
- Sizzix Inksheets and Transfer Pad combine to create a truly unique inkless impression that is permanent with no heat or adhesive required. Using wafer-thin, chemically-etched dies or embossing folders to transfer a shape or design, Sizzix Inksheets impress stylish colors onto cardstock, leather, magnet sheet, wood paper and more. Now available, each 5 pack of 4″ x 6″ sheets retails for $4.99, while the Transfer Pad features an MSRP of $6.99 and the Starter Kit, $14.99.
- The Sizzix Precision Base Plate improves intricate cutting with wafer-thin, chemically-etched dies by producing cleaner cuts from many different materials such as burlap, craft plastic, Phoomph™ and suede. Shipping to stores in February and retailing at $19.99, the Precision Base Plate offers a larger cutting area, while its high-quality, annealed steel construction protects dies from warping.
- Inspired for use with Tim Holtz® ShadowPress™ Debossing Folders, the Sizzix ShadowPress Station allows for precise ink application simply by sliding ShadowPress folders into the Station to protect areas of the folder from unwanted ink smudges. Anyone can easily mimic the look of letterpress on cardstock, metallic foil, paper or vellum without all the conventional hassle and mess for just $4.99 starting in February.
“Our newest product accessories offer consumers greater possibilities to save time and effort, while allowing them more opportunity to do what they love—craft!” said Susan Spiegel, Ellison’s Vice President, Marketing Communications.
For more information on the latest Sizzix product accessories, visit www.Sizzix.com/home.
Launched in 2001, Sizzix is a division of Ellison Educational Equipment Inc., the market pioneer and leader of die-cutting machines and accessories. Through its portfolio of die-cutting machines and die-cutting products, Sizzix leverages Ellison’s 37 years of proven manufacturing and technology heritage to empower creativity among its customer base with new and innovative products. Sizzix is a recognized global brand that can be found in over 100 countries and in major and specialty retailers. For more information on Sizzix and its line of craft-inspiring products, please visit www.Sizzix.com/home.
949-598-8822 ext. 125